It is our ongoing plan to put down our salt mixture on bridges, overpasses and high traveled intersections whenever there is a strong possibility of snow or ice. When snow starts to accumulate we will begin plowing the snow routes as soon as there is approximately 2 ½” to 3” on the ground and the chance of a quick melt is not expected.
How You Can Help
- Park vehicles off the street during snow removal operations. City ordinance prohibits the parking of vehicles on an Emergency Snow Route.
- A ridge of snow will be left at the end of your driveway and curb sidewalks from our plowing equipment. It is the responsibility of the property owner to remove the snow left by our equipment.
- Keep sidewalks clear of ice and snow.
- Do NOT throw the snow from your driveway into the street.
- Stay clear of sand trucks at least 100 feet when driving.