RENTAL GUIDELINES INFORMATION
The outdoor picnic shelter is located in the center of Cody Park, south of the pond area and just east of the Kiddie Rides.
- 60’ x 56’ covered shelter with concrete floor.
- 3’ raised platform stage with electrical outlets (12’ x 40’).
- Room for twenty-four 8’ picnic tables (approx. 200 people)
- Handicap accessible.
The Gazebo at Memorial Park, off of 4th St. between Bryan and Tabor Streets
- 44’ Hexagon , (total of 1400 sq. ft.)
- Electrical Outlets
- Room for 10-12 picnic tables. (Approx. 100 people)
- Handicap accessible.
The Gazebo is located at Centennial Park (off of Oak St. between Francis and Leota Streets).
- 32’ Octagonal 800 sq. ft.
- Electrical outlets.
- Handicap access ramp.
AVAILABILITY FOR RENTAL
Priority will be given to City sponsored functions and City authorized functions before any rentals will be made to others requesting use of the City shelters.
Reservations shall be made a minimum of 24 hours and no more than twelve (12) months in advance date to date. All rental fees are required at the time the reservation is made. All reservations must be made at the Public Service Department, Park Division, 1402 North Jeffers or by calling 308-535-6700.
Rental Fees are non-refundable and must be paid at the time reservations are made.
|Cody Park Shelter, Centennial Park Gazebo, Memorial Park Gazebo|
|7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||$40.00|
|4:00 p.m. – 11 p.m.||$40.00|
|7:00 a.m. – 11 p.m.||$75.00|
- Any group renting the facility shall assume financial responsibility should any damage occur to shelter or gazebo.
- Groups utilizing the facility must leave the premises in a clean and presentable condition. Lights must be turned off.
- Groups renting the facility shall conduct themselves in accordance with regulations established for facility use and in accordance with all local ordinances and State Statutes.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the premises or grounds at any time.
- No Vehicles are allowed on the grass or sidewalks without written permission.
- Please report any damages, malfunctions, unsanitary, or dangerous conditions to the Park Office 535-6706 (days) or Police Dept. 535-6789 (nights or weekends).
- The person responsible for renting the facility must be at least 21 years of age.