Supervised Free Child Care
Supervised Child Care (While YOU work out)
|Monday thru Thursday||8:30 am – 11:00 am|
|Monday thru Thursday||5:30 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Children must be at least 12 months (1 year) old AND able to walk|
|Sorry, No Holiday Child Care|
General Child Care Policies
We are happy to provide you with free childcare while YOU work out. However, we cannot accept grandchildren, relatives, children of friends or children you may be caring for. Childcare is provided for you while you workout, you must stay in the building and be able to hear the paging system at all times.
Leisure Services Gift Certificate Policy
Gift certificates are available for all Services at the North Platte Recreation Complex.
Locker Rental Policy
A limited number of rental lockers are available. Check at the membership desk for locker availability and fees
We recommend that you lock all personal items in a locker. Please bring your own lock. LOCKS MUST BE REMOVED EACH DAY
Remember…Please Lock Up All Personal Belongings
Leisure Services Lost & Found Policy
All Lost & Found items will be stored for a 2 week period. They will then be donated to a needy facility. Items being claimed need to be fully described in detail before being released.
Leisure Services Program Registration Policy
3 Easy Ways To Register!
- Walk-in anytime we are open
- By phone with Visa or MasterCard Only!
Phone 308-535-6772 or Fax In 308-535-6776
- Mail in your registration with a check!
Program Registration Information
- Registration for all programs is accepted on a “first come, first served” basis until the maximum enrollment established for each class is reached.
- All registration fees MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
- Registration may be taken over the phone if a credit or debit card number is provided and charged.
- If a class is full, you may be placed on a waiting list. If another class opens up or if students transfer or drop out, you will be called. Please attempt to register for another class / session as you will not automatically be placed in the next class / session.
- Nothing cancels a program quicker than someone waiting until the last minute to register for it. At some point we have to determine if our enrollment is sufficient to hold the program and schedule our staff. Please pre-register early to ensure the program is held!
Leisure Services Refund Policy
Refund requests for class activities must be accompanied by a receipt and written request stating reason for refund. NO REFUNDS will be allowed after the second class.