Centennial Park, located between the South Platte River and Francis and Oak and McDonald Streets is comprised of 103 acres. Within Centennial Park are:
- Seven youth baseball diamonds which are utilized by the Little League Association for league play.
- Ten soccer fields used by several youth soccer organizations for recreational, league and tournament play.
- A gazebo shelter of approximately 725 square feet. Shelter has a raised floor, electrical hookup and also has a handicap accessible ramp. The shelter is available for rental from May 1st through October 15th. Rental reservations are accepted in person only Monday through Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Reservations can be made one (1) year in advance, date to date. the person to the door on that day gets the reservation. (The only exception to this rule is by mayor and/or council approval. All rental fees are required at the time the reservation is made. All reservations must be made at the Public Service Department, Park/Cemetery Division, 1402 N. Jeffers.
- A shelter of approximately 800 square feet. This shelter is also available from May 1st through October 15th. No charge, first come basis.
- Two restroom facilities open April 15th through October 15th.
- A large playground area.