The Criminal Investigation Division is under the command of Lt. Rich Thompson and includes 1 Sergeant and 6 Investigators.
The Criminal Investigation Division is responsible for:
- Investigating reported Misdemeanor and Felony crimes
- Conducting undercover investigations and surveillances.
- Gathering and disseminating information regarding criminal activity.
- Conducting specialized investigations such as: narcotics, theft, child abuse, forgeries
- Operating as liaisons with other law enforcement and child protective agencies.
- Working with Federal, State and Local drug task forces with an emphasis on major drug distribution networks and organizations.