Memorial Park, located between Bryan and Tabor on East 4th Street consists of approximately four square blocks. Within the park are:
- Two hard-surfaced tennis courts. No charge.
- A multi-purpose court.
- Restroom facilities open April 15th through October 15th.
- Several open areas for picnicking and general recreational use.
- A large playground area.
- A Union Pacific small steam locomotive is on display for viewing only. No walk through.
- A gazebo shelter is available to rent. Reservations may be made one (1) year in advance, date to date.