Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 1:00-5:00 p.m. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
Phone: (308) 532-3250. Call for an appointment.
Community Action Partnership of Mid Nebraska offers services to a wide range of clients including:
- Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance is based on funding availability. Assistance could be given to those with eviction notices or disconnect notices. Assistance may also be used for deposits. Call to see if you qualify.
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program works to improve the health of low-income elderly persons at least 60 years of age by supplementing their diets with nutritious USDA Foods. The Commodity Food Distribution is held at the Presbyterian Church, 1901 West Leota Street, North Platte, NE. Distribution is scheduled every other month. You must qualify. Please visit the Commodity Supplemental Food Program for more information (under Services on map click on Lincoln County and then Commodity Supplemental Food Program).
- Weatherization provides long lasting energy saving upgrades to homeowners who qualify. These services are offered at no cost. Please tell your friends and family as they really need applications for Lincoln County.
- Employment Help is available to those looking for a job. We will help you create a resume, fill out applications and help look for jobs.
- Rent Wise Program focuses on communicating with landlord and neighbors, managing money, finding a place to call home, getting through the rental process, taking care of home, and moving out. Click here to view their website.
If you are interested in any of the above program, please call to make an appointment.
Community Action Partnership of Mid Nebraska in North Platte is administered by the Community Action Partnership of Mid Nebraska in Kearney, Nebraska. Visit their website at Community Action Partnership of Mid Nebraska.
Funding Sources include United Way.