In celebration of National Library Week (April 9-15, 2017), North Platte Public Library is asking all kids Kindergarten – 5th Grade to enter a Bookmark Design Contest.
- Black or colored ink only, pencils and crayons not accepted. We want to duplicate winning entries on colored stock and ink designs will show up best and be most economical for us to reproduce.
- One (1) entry per child.
- Bookmark Design must be submitted to the Library by 6:00 pm on Saturday, April 8, 2017.
- Winning designs from each grade will be displayed during National Library Week (April 9-15, 2017) at the Library.
- Contest winners will be determined by a bookmark committee consisting of Library Staff.
- Winning bookmarks will be published and available to the public in mid-April. Only the first name of the winner and grade will be released with the book mark.
If you have questions, contact the Children’s Department of the Library at 308-535-8036 x3318. Part-time staff are monitoring this voice mail, so please leave a call back number so we can get back to you.
A Bookmark Design Template (downloadable pdf) can also be picked up from the Library during business hours.